Customer Marketing Analyst
Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through empathy and open communication to support customer retention and competitive advantage.
- Customer loyalty programs/Customer Insight: devise a rewards program to improve customer retention, and build stronger relationships with customers.
- Social Media/ The voice of the brand: carry out day-to-day social media tasks and contribute out-of-the-box strategies to help our brand both maintain and grow our community on social media. Design, plan and execute relevant messages for customers on all social media channels.
- Customer Success References/Advocacy: Identify customer reference candidates to build validated customer references including reviews, case studies, success stories, customer stories, testimonials and customer videos.
- New products and Services/ Upsell & Cross-sell: create marketing campaigns using data to offer recommendations based on previous purchases.
- Exclusive Events/Days: coordinate the execution of small to midsize online and offline events dedicated to customers to create new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities, and deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Customer Feedback/Deliver a consistent experience: apply methods for collecting data (Surveys, Questionnaires, Opinion Polls).
- Customer Onboarding: create a seamless customer experience from the very first touchpoint through the post-purchase stage.
- CRM system: Ensure accuracy and integrity of data in the CRM system. Generate customer segmentation for marketing efforts.
- Customer Marketing Analytics: Gather and analyze statistical data. Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Remain fully informed on market trends and latest technologies.
- Marketing or Communication Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 3+ years experience working in a Customer Marketing Analyst / Customer Experience / Customer Success Marketing role.
- Experience in PR, social media, events, and content creation (is a must).
- Customer Focus and team builder.
- Strong Spanish and English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools (Mailchimp, Canva, Sparkchart, LeadPages, etc.)
- Ability to research, analyze data, and derive facts.
Excellent working environment, extra free week, home working, Birthday day off, health insurance snacks.
English classes in company.
Recoleta, Buenos Aires City.