Buenos Aires, 14th May 2020 — Wetcom S.A. today announced that it has successfully achieved a VMware Cloud on AWS Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates that Wetcom S.A. is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“We now hold four of the five available Master Services Competencies. This VMware Cloud on AWS competency is in addition to our previously achieved Data Center Virtualization, Network Virtualization and Cloud Management and Automation Master Services Competencies,” says Diego Quintana, Managing Director at Wetcom S.A. "This latest achievement validates our ability to deploy hybrid cloud solutions that enable customers to leverage the flexibility of VMware infrastructure while also having access to a broad range of AWS services.”
“VMware is pleased to recognize Wetcom S.A. for achieving a VMware Cloud on AWS Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like Wetcom S.A. are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Jenni Flinders, Vice President and Worldwide Channel Chief. “We value Wetcom S.A. as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in five specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
● Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
● Data Center Virtualization - Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
● Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
● Network Virtualization - Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
● VMware Cloud on AWS - Designates expertise in the delivery of hybrid cloud solutions based on VMware Cloud on AWS. This service provides an operationally consistent and familiar way to run, manage and secure applications in a hybrid IT environment.
VMware Partner Connect empowers partners with flexibility to meet customers’ needs, making VMware technologies and services opportunities more accessible. Partners now have an enhanced experience that delivers simplicity, choice and innovation, and recognizes and rewards partners based on the value they bring to customers.
About Wetcom S.A
We are a company made of a professional team passionate about putting the use of virtualization and cloud computing technologies into practice.
Our professional services are designed to help your IT talented resources focus on business projects... as we deal with the rest for you!
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other marks and names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies
Pasteur 765 Piso 1 CABA Argentina
+54 11 5246-1390